- Posts: 45
- Thank you received: 1
Strange prices in export CSV
12 years 10 months ago #131964
by rbeelen1
Strange prices in export CSV was created by rbeelen1
- url of the page with the problem -- :
www.hanscoxhoveniersbedrijf.nl/index.php/online-winkel
-- HikaShop version -- : HikaShop Business 2.2.2
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5.14
If I create a import CSV file, all prices are added as 19.95. When I export articles, the price column will show 1.995,00
2 euro's will show as 200,00
Is there something I do wrong?
Regards,
-- HikaShop version -- : HikaShop Business 2.2.2
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5.14
If I create a import CSV file, all prices are added as 19.95. When I export articles, the price column will show 1.995,00
2 euro's will show as 200,00
Is there something I do wrong?
Regards,
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
12 years 10 months ago #131989
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Strange prices in export CSV
Hi,
The problem is maybe coming from how you configured your CSV file, Can you :
- Create a product manually
- Export your products through a CSV file
- Edit the "price_value" value of your product
- Import your CSV file back and see if the price is correct ?
The problem is maybe coming from how you configured your CSV file, Can you :
- Create a product manually
- Export your products through a CSV file
- Edit the "price_value" value of your product
- Import your CSV file back and see if the price is correct ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.174 seconds