- Posts: 40
- Thank you received: 0
Migrating Orders Between installations
- simonbornhoft
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
12 years 10 months ago #132757
by simonbornhoft
Migrating Orders Between installations was created by simonbornhoft
Hi,
I've just launched a redesigned site that I've been working on for a while, what I would like to do now is migrate all existing orders from the old installation (which is still working but moved on to a sub domains) into the new site.
Is this possible? If so could you give me some guidance please?
Thanks
Keith
I've just launched a redesigned site that I've been working on for a while, what I would like to do now is migrate all existing orders from the old installation (which is still working but moved on to a sub domains) into the new site.
Is this possible? If so could you give me some guidance please?
Thanks
Keith
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 10 months ago #132832
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Migrating Orders Between installations
Hi,
First, you need to make sure that you have the users of the previous website in the new one with the same user ids (that's a joomla thing).
Then, make sure that you have the same version of HikaShop on both. Then, copy the hikashop_address, hikashop_user, hikashop_order, hikashop_order_product and hikashop_history tables from the old to the new website via phpmyadmin export/import features and you will get your orders/addresses to the new website.
First, you need to make sure that you have the users of the previous website in the new one with the same user ids (that's a joomla thing).
Then, make sure that you have the same version of HikaShop on both. Then, copy the hikashop_address, hikashop_user, hikashop_order, hikashop_order_product and hikashop_history tables from the old to the new website via phpmyadmin export/import features and you will get your orders/addresses to the new website.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.124 seconds