- Posts: 52
- Thank you received: 2
Change display of registration box
12 years 10 months ago #132880
by Lexnia
Change display of registration box was created by Lexnia
I've tried everything I can think of already to make the registration box wider, but for some reason it will not budge no matter how wide I set it within the css - it will give hikashop_checkout_login_right_part a border, but when I set the width, it just ignores it
.
I've tried setting the width of the following css lines:
hikashop_checkout_login_right_part
hikashop_checkout_page
hikashop_checkout_login_right_part span8
form-horizontal
form-login-submit
I am just trying to make the box wider, so that the line/border under 'Address Information' fits in the box and does not overlap.
If there is any way I can just get rid of the line/border instead, that would be good too.
See here: s293983206.websitehome.co.uk/elevateshop...men-s-shoes/checkout
I've tried setting the width of the following css lines:
hikashop_checkout_login_right_part
hikashop_checkout_page
hikashop_checkout_login_right_part span8
form-horizontal
form-login-submit
I am just trying to make the box wider, so that the line/border under 'Address Information' fits in the box and does not overlap.
If there is any way I can just get rid of the line/border instead, that would be good too.
See here: s293983206.websitehome.co.uk/elevateshop...men-s-shoes/checkout
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
12 years 10 months ago - 12 years 10 months ago #132905
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Change display of registration box
Hi,
can you give me more information about what you really want to do, by showing it through some screenshots ?
Thanks.
can you give me more information about what you really want to do, by showing it through some screenshots ?
Thanks.
Last edit: 12 years 10 months ago by Mohamed Thelji.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 10 months ago #132911
by Lexnia
Replied by Lexnia on topic Change display of registration box
Hi yes,
Here's a screenshot with an arrow pointing to the line which I'm trying to either get rid of, make less wide, or for the registartion box to fit it, so it does not go over the box.
Hope that helps...thank you in advance
The website is: s293983206.websitehome.co.uk/elevateshop...men-s-shoes/checkout
Here's a screenshot with an arrow pointing to the line which I'm trying to either get rid of, make less wide, or for the registartion box to fit it, so it does not go over the box.
Hope that helps...thank you in advance
The website is: s293983206.websitehome.co.uk/elevateshop...men-s-shoes/checkout
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 10 months ago #132972
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Change display of registration box
Hi,
This comes from the CSS:
legend {
padding: 3px 5px;
}
in the file s293983206.websitehome.co.uk/elevateshop...alyst/css/jstuff.css of your template. Remove that code and the underline will display fine.
This comes from the CSS:
legend {
padding: 3px 5px;
}
in the file s293983206.websitehome.co.uk/elevateshop...alyst/css/jstuff.css of your template. Remove that code and the underline will display fine.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Lexnia
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 10 months ago #132975
by Lexnia
Replied by Lexnia on topic Change display of registration box
Perfect! Thank you....don't know why I did'nt try that in the first place.
BIG THANKS
BIG THANKS
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.184 seconds