- Posts: 24
- Thank you received: 1
Can I turn off the "You chose the payment method"
- alexsmirnov
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
12 years 10 months ago - 12 years 10 months ago #132883
by alexsmirnov
Seek and you shall find.
Can I turn off the "You chose the payment method" was created by alexsmirnov
-- url of the page with the problem -- : http://localhost
-- HikaShop version -- : Business 2.2.2
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5.16
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.17
Hi guys,
Can I somehow take off the "You chose the payment method" from my cart (please see my screenshot below) as with only one payment method I am going to provide to my customers, that would not make sense?
Cheers,
Alex
P S Apology for misplacing this post into a wrong category.
-- HikaShop version -- : Business 2.2.2
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5.16
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.17
Hi guys,
Can I somehow take off the "You chose the payment method" from my cart (please see my screenshot below) as with only one payment method I am going to provide to my customers, that would not make sense?
Cheers,
Alex
P S Apology for misplacing this post into a wrong category.
Seek and you shall find.
Last edit: 12 years 10 months ago by alexsmirnov.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
12 years 10 months ago #132895
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Can I turn off the "You chose the payment method"
Hi Alex,
You'll just have edit your checkout workflow through "Hikashop->System->Configuration->'Checkout'" by setting the "Advanced checkout workflow edition" option to YES and deleting the "status" step.
You'll just have edit your checkout workflow through "Hikashop->System->Configuration->'Checkout'" by setting the "Advanced checkout workflow edition" option to YES and deleting the "status" step.
The following user(s) said Thank You: alexsmirnov
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- alexsmirnov
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 24
- Thank you received: 1
12 years 10 months ago #132907
by alexsmirnov
Seek and you shall find.
Replied by alexsmirnov on topic Can I turn off the "You chose the payment method"
Thanks, Mohamed. Your tip did the trick.
Seek and you shall find.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.175 seconds