- Posts: 26
- Thank you received: 0
Backend menu list without real names
- commander64
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
12 years 10 months ago #133253
by commander64
Backend menu list without real names was created by commander64
Hi ,
I've an issue because of the creation of Hika shop menus in the backend,(Joomla 2.5)
If I want to create a menu of the hika shop there are strange descriptions showing
in the list an there are less than in your demo shop.
see picture.
Can sombody explan to me plaese?
Thanks
Tom
I've an issue because of the creation of Hika shop menus in the backend,(Joomla 2.5)
If I want to create a menu of the hika shop there are strange descriptions showing
in the list an there are less than in your demo shop.
see picture.
Can sombody explan to me plaese?
Thanks
Tom
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
12 years 10 months ago #133303
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Backend menu list without real names
Hi Tom,
1. Can you check if these translation words are translated through your translation file ("Hikashop->System->Configuration->Languages->YourLanguageFile")
2. if these words are already translated,can you turn on the language debug option of the Joomla configuration and display your website. At the bottom of the page, you will have a red area telling you which lines of the translation files are not correct.
Then, you'll just need to fix them
1. Can you check if these translation words are translated through your translation file ("Hikashop->System->Configuration->Languages->YourLanguageFile")
2. if these words are already translated,can you turn on the language debug option of the Joomla configuration and display your website. At the bottom of the page, you will have a red area telling you which lines of the translation files are not correct.
Then, you'll just need to fix them
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- commander64
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 26
- Thank you received: 0
12 years 10 months ago #133315
by commander64
Replied by commander64 on topic Backend menu list without real names
I've checked the language file and there's no problem (everything is translated fine)
But also if I swich on language debug in joomla there is no error shown at the button of the page . All translation are correct.
Only If I create a menu there are wrong translations shown in the lightbox of joomla :huh:
But also if I swich on language debug in joomla there is no error shown at the button of the page . All translation are correct.
Only If I create a menu there are wrong translations shown in the lightbox of joomla :huh:
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 10 months ago #133413
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Backend menu list without real names
Then it means that HikaShop couldn't write the menu translation file in the folder administrator/languages/en-GB of your website.
Make sure that the folder is writable and save your language in the configuration and HikaShop will try again to create the file en-GB.com_hikashop.sys.ini in it which contains all the menu item types translations for HikaShop.
Make sure that the folder is writable and save your language in the configuration and HikaShop will try again to create the file en-GB.com_hikashop.sys.ini in it which contains all the menu item types translations for HikaShop.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- commander64
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 26
- Thank you received: 0
12 years 10 months ago - 12 years 10 months ago #133448
by commander64
Replied by commander64 on topic Backend menu list without real names
Hi nicolas,
The rights to that folder where 755 ( ok, I think) .
But what is a part of the solutution is: to save the language file again. (I don't know why)
So it looks like (picture)
There only one entry left to translate (after saving methode) I don't know really how to do that because in the language file it's translates as well.
Now it's not a big issue for me but to be honest I don't understand the reason of that behavior.
Tom
The rights to that folder where 755 ( ok, I think) .
But what is a part of the solutution is: to save the language file again. (I don't know why)
So it looks like (picture)
There only one entry left to translate (after saving methode) I don't know really how to do that because in the language file it's translates as well.
Now it's not a big issue for me but to be honest I don't understand the reason of that behavior.
Tom
Last edit: 12 years 10 months ago by commander64.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 10 months ago #133488
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Backend menu list without real names
Hi,
Thanks to try to add this translation in the override part of the language via the menu HikaShop > Configuration > Languages.
Thanks to try to add this translation in the override part of the language via the menu HikaShop > Configuration > Languages.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- commander64
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 26
- Thank you received: 0
12 years 10 months ago #133496
by commander64
Replied by commander64 on topic Backend menu list without real names
Hi Xavier,
It's already there
It's already there
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 10 months ago #133566
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Backend menu list without real names
It basically means that you don't have that translation key in your translation file so you need to add it in the translation file textarea itself, not the override.
The following user(s) said Thank You: commander64
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.230 seconds