- Posts: 71
- Thank you received: 2
No image in order confirmation email
12 years 10 months ago #133474
by epware
No image in order confirmation email was created by epware
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
www.canvascool.com
-- HikaShop version -- : lattest
-- Joomla version -- :lattest
-- PHP version -- : lattest
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : chrome
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Error_message
Hello,
My customers order prints through my website. To do this they upload the picture and order the options which needs to be printed. Then I receive the order confirmation. But there is no picture attached to the order confirmation. Instead it shows a broken link as per picture. I would like to see the picture they order in the order confirmation as well.
Any idea how I can solve this?
Thks in advance
Eric
-- HikaShop version -- : lattest
-- Joomla version -- :lattest
-- PHP version -- : lattest
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : chrome
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Error_message
Hello,
My customers order prints through my website. To do this they upload the picture and order the options which needs to be printed. Then I receive the order confirmation. But there is no picture attached to the order confirmation. Instead it shows a broken link as per picture. I would like to see the picture they order in the order confirmation as well.
Any idea how I can solve this?
Thks in advance
Eric
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 10 months ago #133494
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic No image in order confirmation email
Hi,
Do you have the possibility to show us the HTML content of the email for the image ?
I want to see how the image is included and what is his url link.
Regards,
Do you have the possibility to show us the HTML content of the email for the image ?
I want to see how the image is included and what is his url link.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 10 months ago #133500
by epware
Replied by epware on topic No image in order confirmation email
Hello
Thk you for your prompt reply.
I saved the emal as html and pulled out the attached source code
I hope it is ok for you
Tx
E
Thk you for your prompt reply.
I saved the emal as html and pulled out the attached source code
I hope it is ok for you
Tx
E
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 10 months ago #133526
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic No image in order confirmation email
Hi,
The email have an URL for the image but when I open the link, I have a 500 error page
Please check your PHP error log in order to know more about this error.
Regards,
The email have an URL for the image but when I open the link, I have a 500 error page
Code:
http://canvascool.com/jml/index.php/product-listing/order/download/field_table-item/field_namekey-dGxjaGFyZ2V6dm90cmVpbWFnZQ==/name-ZHNjbjA3MDguanBn
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 10 months ago #133559
by epware
Replied by epware on topic No image in order confirmation email
I asked my web hoster but they don't give access to the php log file. 500 error message is due to a missing file. Any other way to check this?
Tx
Tx
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 10 months ago #133703
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic No image in order confirmation email
Hi,
You can try to change the "error reporting level" to "maximum" or "development".
At this moment the PHP error message will be displayed instead of showing a generic "500 error" page.
Regards,
You can try to change the "error reporting level" to "maximum" or "development".
At this moment the PHP error message will be displayed instead of showing a generic "500 error" page.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.239 seconds