- Posts: 82
- Thank you received: 5
How to delete parent order
12 years 10 months ago #133505
by tgdkere2
How to delete parent order was created by tgdkere2
Hi, I am using hiashop and hikamarket.
A user made a order but would like to cancel it.
When I try to delete the order, I get the following error message:
The sub-order 244 can't be deleted, please delete his parent
I cannot find anywhere the possibility to delete the parent order.
How can I delete the parent and the sub order ?
In the order tab, only the sub order is displayed.
Thanks and br
A user made a order but would like to cancel it.
When I try to delete the order, I get the following error message:
The sub-order 244 can't be deleted, please delete his parent
I cannot find anywhere the possibility to delete the parent order.
How can I delete the parent and the sub order ?
In the order tab, only the sub order is displayed.
Thanks and br
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 10 months ago #133523
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic How to delete parent order
Hi,
In the toolbar you will find a button called "parent order".
You are editing a "sub order", an order for a vendor. You have to delete the "real" HikaShop order and HikaMarket will delete all of the "sub orders" for this one.
Regards,
In the toolbar you will find a button called "parent order".
You are editing a "sub order", an order for a vendor. You have to delete the "real" HikaShop order and HikaMarket will delete all of the "sub orders" for this one.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 10 months ago #133531
by tgdkere2
Replied by tgdkere2 on topic How to delete parent order
I found the button parent order:
screencast.com/t/i7J6h2iL
But when I click on this button i get to the parent order.
But there is no possibility to delete this parent order.
How should it be deleted when its shown like this:
screencast.com/t/vUunuz5VB
There is no delete button or whatever...
Thanks for your help
screencast.com/t/i7J6h2iL
But when I click on this button i get to the parent order.
But there is no possibility to delete this parent order.
How should it be deleted when its shown like this:
screencast.com/t/vUunuz5VB
There is no delete button or whatever...
Thanks for your help
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 10 months ago #133546
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic How to delete parent order
Hi,
You have to delete the order from the HikaShop order listing.
In the order listing, you have to check that your filters are right. There is a vendor filter which should be "No vendor".
At this moment it will show only the "main orders" and it will hide the "vendor orders".
The order you want to delete is the order L2P43
Regards,
You have to delete the order from the HikaShop order listing.
In the order listing, you have to check that your filters are right. There is a vendor filter which should be "No vendor".
At this moment it will show only the "main orders" and it will hide the "vendor orders".
The order you want to delete is the order L2P43
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 10 months ago #133568
by tgdkere2
Replied by tgdkere2 on topic How to delete parent order
Hi,
Thanks. Now it worked !
Thanks. Now it worked !
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.206 seconds