- Posts: 61
- Thank you received: 0
Menu Missing after Update
12 years 10 months ago #134407
by anlicor
Menu Missing after Update was created by anlicor
After upgrading to the latest version of joomla, the menu in the back end for HikaShop has disappeared.
I think this is a joomla problem and not a hikashop problem but I figure this is the best place to ask.
I have to type the link directly:
www.mysite.com/administrator/index.php?option=com_hikashop
I think this is a joomla problem and not a hikashop problem but I figure this is the best place to ask.
I have to type the link directly:
www.mysite.com/administrator/index.php?option=com_hikashop
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 10 months ago #134481
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Menu Missing after Update
Hi,
I am sorry but we can't access to your administration panel, as you can imagine.
Can you please provide a screenshot ?
Regards,
I am sorry but we can't access to your administration panel, as you can imagine.
Can you please provide a screenshot ?
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 10 months ago #134645
by anlicor
Replied by anlicor on topic Menu Missing after Update
If you check out the attached pic you will see that the Hikashop menu is gone.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 10 months ago #134648
by anlicor
Replied by anlicor on topic Menu Missing after Update
I managed to solve the problem.
What I did was manually change the component id field in the menu table for the hikashop row. To get the correct component id I had to browse the extensions table.
What I did was manually change the component id field in the menu table for the hikashop row. To get the correct component id I had to browse the extensions table.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.179 seconds