- Posts: 104
- Thank you received: 2
Prices and quantity incorrect in cart
- SnoozeULooze.co.za
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
12 years 10 months ago #134619
by SnoozeULooze.co.za
Prices and quantity incorrect in cart was created by SnoozeULooze.co.za
Hi Everyone
Please help, for some reason I have not been making sales so I went to Hikashop/ customers/ Cart to see if people were adding goods to there carts. I have noticed the following Please find attached images to help explain.
Image 1 : this is just to show how the product has been setup.
As per image2 if some one adds a product with options, quantity states unlimited and price is 0 Euro
What could be causing this and could this be preventing people from buying.
I have just launched the website and I am holding a sale to help launch the site so people should be buying as I already have 56 registered users.
Being new to this I am probably over reacting, if I am I apologize
Thank you
-- url of the page with the problem -- : www.snoozeulooze.co.za
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.2.2 Hikashop Essentials
-- Joomla version -- : 3.2
Please help, for some reason I have not been making sales so I went to Hikashop/ customers/ Cart to see if people were adding goods to there carts. I have noticed the following Please find attached images to help explain.
Image 1 : this is just to show how the product has been setup.
As per image2 if some one adds a product with options, quantity states unlimited and price is 0 Euro
What could be causing this and could this be preventing people from buying.
I have just launched the website and I am holding a sale to help launch the site so people should be buying as I already have 56 registered users.
Being new to this I am probably over reacting, if I am I apologize
Thank you
-- url of the page with the problem -- : www.snoozeulooze.co.za
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.2.2 Hikashop Essentials
-- Joomla version -- : 3.2
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 9 months ago #134720
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Prices and quantity incorrect in cart
Hi,
First of all, are you sure that it's a product with options, or a product with variants ?
I think that you are using the variants. If it is, you have to click on "manage variants" and check if the good price and quantity is applied on the variants of that product.
This should not prevent people from buying.
Have you tried a checkout ? Are you sure that the checkout is ok, the payment methods are well configured ?
In the backend, have you any orders registered ? with any statuses ?
First of all, are you sure that it's a product with options, or a product with variants ?
I think that you are using the variants. If it is, you have to click on "manage variants" and check if the good price and quantity is applied on the variants of that product.
This should not prevent people from buying.
Have you tried a checkout ? Are you sure that the checkout is ok, the payment methods are well configured ?
In the backend, have you any orders registered ? with any statuses ?
The following user(s) said Thank You: SnoozeULooze.co.za
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- SnoozeULooze.co.za
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 104
- Thank you received: 2
12 years 9 months ago #137824
by SnoozeULooze.co.za
Replied by SnoozeULooze.co.za on topic Prices and quantity incorrect in cart
Thanks I took a look again, and the problem is now sorted.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.177 seconds