- Posts: 52
- Thank you received: 2
New address popup not working
12 years 10 months ago - 12 years 10 months ago #134638
by Lexnia
New address popup not working was created by Lexnia
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
s293983206.websitehome.co.uk/elevateshop...gister-login/address
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox
The 'New' address button is not working. I've checked to see whether I can change anything on the php file, but I'm not sure what can be changed to make it work. Please help....
The code that I think needs to be changed is this:
(address / listing.php)
Does anyone have any suggestions?
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox
The 'New' address button is not working. I've checked to see whether I can change anything on the php file, but I'm not sure what can be changed to make it work. Please help....
The code that I think needs to be changed is this:
(address / listing.php)
Code:
<div class="toolbar hikashop_header_buttons" id="toolbar" >
<table>
<tr>
<td>
<?php echo $this->popup->display(
'<span class="icon-32-new" title="'. JText::_('HIKA_NEW').'"></span>'. JText::_('HIKA_NEW'),
'HIKA_NEW',
hikashop_completeLink('address&task=add',true),
'hikashop_new_address_popup',
760, 480, '', '', 'link'
); ?>
</td>
<td>
<a href="<?php echo hikashop_completeLink('user');?>" >
<span class="icon-32-back" title="<?php echo JText::_('HIKA_BACK'); ?>">
</span>
<?php echo JText::_('HIKA_BACK'); ?>
</a>
</td>
</tr>
</table>
</div>
Last edit: 12 years 10 months ago by Jerome. Reason: [code] is nice
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 10 months ago #134655
by Lexnia
Replied by Lexnia on topic New address popup not working
Hi Jerome,
I noticed that you commented on my post: Last Edit: 12 hours 10 minutes ago by Jerome. Reason: [code] is nice
Can I do anything to the code to make the pop up work, or can you help me to make it work please?
I noticed that you commented on my post: Last Edit: 12 hours 10 minutes ago by Jerome. Reason: [code] is nice
Can I do anything to the code to make the pop up work, or can you help me to make it work please?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 10 months ago #134659
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic New address popup not working
Hi,
I modified your post yesterday in order to add the tags "[ code ]" and have a nicer code display (easier to read it).
I didn't replied because I didn't have the time too (it is the week end and I have other things to do, as you can imagine).
The address in the checkout uses the "mootools" popup system and does not use the helper popup for one reason : it is not compatible.
We use some javascript to open the addresses' popup and we don't want to duplicate them for each address.
So we still use the mootools popup and using another system won't work. It requires a no small development ; development that I am currently working on to port the address system that I developed for HikaMarket into HikaShop.
Have a good week end.
I modified your post yesterday in order to add the tags "[ code ]" and have a nicer code display (easier to read it).
I didn't replied because I didn't have the time too (it is the week end and I have other things to do, as you can imagine).
The address in the checkout uses the "mootools" popup system and does not use the helper popup for one reason : it is not compatible.
We use some javascript to open the addresses' popup and we don't want to duplicate them for each address.
So we still use the mootools popup and using another system won't work. It requires a no small development ; development that I am currently working on to port the address system that I developed for HikaMarket into HikaShop.
Have a good week end.
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Lexnia
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 10 months ago #134661
by Lexnia
Replied by Lexnia on topic New address popup not working
Ok, thanks for your quick reply. Have a lovely weekend
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 10 months ago #134666
by Lexnia
Replied by Lexnia on topic New address popup not working
Hi Jerome.....no need to reply.
Just wanted to say that I fixed the problem..... in case anyone else has the same problem.....I just changed the 'Popup mode' under the 'General Display Options' from 'bootstrap' to 'mootoools' and it works perfectly (after your mention of mootools and reading your support page - www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/5...html#display_general ).
Just wanted to say that I fixed the problem..... in case anyone else has the same problem.....I just changed the 'Popup mode' under the 'General Display Options' from 'bootstrap' to 'mootoools' and it works perfectly (after your mention of mootools and reading your support page - www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/5...html#display_general ).
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jerome
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.204 seconds