- Posts: 28
- Thank you received: 0
Hide "Common price"
12 years 9 months ago - 12 years 9 months ago #134834
by clucking
Hide "Common price" was created by clucking
Hi,
How can I set "Common Price" not to be shown?
Never mind if I choose prices to be shown or not this price is still there.
I use the field to show the cost price of the product and this should not be visible to customers.
Thanks you.
(Sorry for posting in the wrong part of the forum. Feel free to move the post).
-- url of the page with the problem -- : naestved-cykel-motion.dk (But shop is not for public)
-- HikaShop version -- : Businss 2.2.2
-- Joomla version -- : 3.2
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.27
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : All browsers
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Error_message
How can I set "Common Price" not to be shown?
Never mind if I choose prices to be shown or not this price is still there.
I use the field to show the cost price of the product and this should not be visible to customers.
Thanks you.
(Sorry for posting in the wrong part of the forum. Feel free to move the post).
-- url of the page with the problem -- : naestved-cykel-motion.dk (But shop is not for public)
-- HikaShop version -- : Businss 2.2.2
-- Joomla version -- : 3.2
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.27
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : All browsers
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Error_message
Last edit: 12 years 9 months ago by clucking.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 9 months ago #134904
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Hide "Common price"
Hi,
In the product edition page you have to remove the value in the "Retail price" field.
That field is here only to display the common price.
In the product edition page you have to remove the value in the "Retail price" field.
That field is here only to display the common price.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 9 months ago #135598
by clucking
Replied by clucking on topic Hide "Common price"
Okay - thanks. I have moved the cost price to a custom field.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.167 seconds