- Posts: 52
- Thank you received: 2
Can't change product image once selecting a size?
12 years 9 months ago #134901
by Lexnia
Can't change product image once selecting a size? was created by Lexnia
I've just sent a final proof to my client for his website and he has noticed that if you go onto a product that has two or more thumnail images and select a different available size, you can't change the image anymore.
Can anyone help with this please?
url: s293983206.websitehome.co.uk/elevateshop...k-claudia-court-shoe
Can anyone help with this please?
url: s293983206.websitehome.co.uk/elevateshop...k-claudia-court-shoe
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
12 years 9 months ago #134964
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Can't change product image once selecting a size?
Hi,
You should have done some view's file modifications, so can you test it with another template to see if the problem is coming from one of these modifications ?
You should have done some view's file modifications, so can you test it with another template to see if the problem is coming from one of these modifications ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 9 months ago #134978
by Lexnia
Replied by Lexnia on topic Can't change product image once selecting a size?
Hi Mohamed,
Yes I made some alterations to one of the view files as follows:
www.hikashop.com/forum/install-update/86...mage-thumbnails.html
Do you know if I need to modify anything within this file to make it work for all sizes selcted rather than just the main product?
Thanks in advance.
Yes I made some alterations to one of the view files as follows:
www.hikashop.com/forum/install-update/86...mage-thumbnails.html
Do you know if I need to modify anything within this file to make it work for all sizes selcted rather than just the main product?
Thanks in advance.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 9 months ago #135063
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Can't change product image once selecting a size?
Hi,
I think that it's due to your customizations.
Thanks to save the content in an external file, then remove the customizations and try to see if it's working.
I think that it's due to your customizations.
Thanks to save the content in an external file, then remove the customizations and try to see if it's working.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.198 seconds