bug: menu copy doesn't work -Hikashop menu storage
- pulsarinformatique
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
12 years 9 months ago #135335
by pulsarinformatique
-- HikaShop version -- : HikaShop Business 2.2.0
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5.14
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.3
Hi,
I wanted to copy an hikashop menu, but it did'nt work. The item menu is copied, but not its params.
So I tried to do this manually but impossible to find out where are stored the hikashop menu item params? Could you please tell me?
in advance thanks for your answer!
Raphaelle
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5.14
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.3
Hi,
I wanted to copy an hikashop menu, but it did'nt work. The item menu is copied, but not its params.
So I tried to do this manually but impossible to find out where are stored the hikashop menu item params? Could you please tell me?
in advance thanks for your answer!
Raphaelle
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
12 years 9 months ago #135352
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic bug: menu copy doesn't work -Hikashop menu storage
Hi,
If you're trying to copy an Hikashop menu through the Joomla menu manager, you'll also have to configure your new Hikashop menu. If you want to access to the Hikashop configuration of your menu, you'll just have to :
- Go to the Joomla! configuration page of your menu
- Use the "HikaShop Options" Link of the "Hikashop Options" tab which will redirect you to the Hikashop configuration page of your menu.
- Then you'll just have to configure your new Hikashop menu like your old one.
If you're trying to copy an Hikashop menu through the Joomla menu manager, you'll also have to configure your new Hikashop menu. If you want to access to the Hikashop configuration of your menu, you'll just have to :
- Go to the Joomla! configuration page of your menu
- Use the "HikaShop Options" Link of the "Hikashop Options" tab which will redirect you to the Hikashop configuration page of your menu.
- Then you'll just have to configure your new Hikashop menu like your old one.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- pulsarinformatique
-
Topic Author
- Offline
12 years 9 months ago #135353
by pulsarinformatique
Replied by pulsarinformatique on topic bug: menu copy doesn't work -Hikashop menu storage
thank for your answer but I can't do this, I have a lot of menus, I can't reconfigure manually each one manually. I need to do this automatically.
Please tell me where are stored the item menu hikshop options, I will make a script... I promess I will share it when it will be ok
Please tell me where are stored the item menu hikshop options, I will make a script... I promess I will share it when it will be ok
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 9 months ago #135421
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic bug: menu copy doesn't work -Hikashop menu storage
They are stored in the hikashop_config table. The options are serialized and then base64 encoded with their config_namekey being menu_XX where XX is the id of the menu item.
The following user(s) said Thank You: pulsarinformatique
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- pulsarinformatique
-
Topic Author
- Offline
12 years 9 months ago - 12 years 9 months ago #135436
by pulsarinformatique
Replied by pulsarinformatique on topic bug: menu copy doesn't work -Hikashop menu storage
thank you very much!
it works well...and as I promessed, here is my script!
www.pulsar-informatique.com/Actus-Blog/E...menu-associes-1.html
hope it will help others!
it works well...and as I promessed, here is my script!
www.pulsar-informatique.com/Actus-Blog/E...menu-associes-1.html
hope it will help others!
Last edit: 12 years 9 months ago by pulsarinformatique.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mohamed Thelji
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
12 years 9 months ago #135466
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic bug: menu copy doesn't work -Hikashop menu storage
Thanks for your feedback
.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.175 seconds