- Posts: 19
- Thank you received: 0
not able to go to shopping cart
- dekleinehelden
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
12 years 9 months ago #135393
by dekleinehelden
not able to go to shopping cart was created by dekleinehelden
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
www.dekleinehelden.be
-- HikaShop version -- : essential
-- Joomla version -- : x.x
-- PHP version -- : x.x.x
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : XXXXX x.x.x
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Error_message
Hi there,
For the first time a customer tried the paypal option on my website. It said 'this payment has not been completed and your account has not been charged'. So I tried to find out on your forum and support how to fix it. Could not find the solution. But testing a few options (like changing the 'address override') my shopping cart got stuck. It says it has two articles, but when I try to go there, I get a 'shopping cart is empty' message. I set everything back to the original settings and the problem with the shopping cart stayed. So now the first problem has not been solved and I have a new one.
Any ideas?
Thank you!
Sabine
-- HikaShop version -- : essential
-- Joomla version -- : x.x
-- PHP version -- : x.x.x
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : XXXXX x.x.x
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Error_message
Hi there,
For the first time a customer tried the paypal option on my website. It said 'this payment has not been completed and your account has not been charged'. So I tried to find out on your forum and support how to fix it. Could not find the solution. But testing a few options (like changing the 'address override') my shopping cart got stuck. It says it has two articles, but when I try to go there, I get a 'shopping cart is empty' message. I set everything back to the original settings and the problem with the shopping cart stayed. So now the first problem has not been solved and I have a new one.
Any ideas?
Thank you!
Sabine
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 9 months ago #135418
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic not able to go to shopping cart
Hi,
I don't have any problem with your cart/checkout.
I was even redirected to PayPal successfully when I placed a test order.
According to www.paypal-community.com/t5/Sending-and-...ofile.language=en-gb the error message your customer got in PayPal means that PayPal couldn't use the credit card registered in his PayPal account. So it's not a problem on your website and he should contact PayPal's support to sort it out our use another payment method on your website if any other is provided.
I don't have any problem with your cart/checkout.
I was even redirected to PayPal successfully when I placed a test order.
According to www.paypal-community.com/t5/Sending-and-...ofile.language=en-gb the error message your customer got in PayPal means that PayPal couldn't use the credit card registered in his PayPal account. So it's not a problem on your website and he should contact PayPal's support to sort it out our use another payment method on your website if any other is provided.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.152 seconds