Skip to main content

Different Menus Giving Different Displays

More
12 years 9 months ago #135458 by matps
Hi Guys,

Revisting an old website of mine and noticed an interesting problem,

If you look at this page www.breakoutbox.co.uk/index.php/lab everything looks fine

If you look at the page again, from a different URL www.breakoutbox.co.uk/index.php/home/products/category/17-lab you will see a massive image. Is there a way to not have this image displayed, like it is on the previous link?

I assume it's a setting in one of the Content Menus but I can't seem to find what.

Kind Regards,

Matthew

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 9 months ago #135472 by Mohamed Thelji
Hi,
I just checked you website and this image seems to be coming from your category description, can you check it and reduce the size of your picture or remove it from your category description ?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 9 months ago #135474 by matps
Hi Mohammed,

I've not actually got the product in the category as far as I can tell, I've attached a print screen to make sure I'm looking in the right place. The image is large and could do with being resized, but I can't see why it should be displaying at all?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 9 months ago #135487 by Mohamed Thelji
Ok, so it was your category image, the solution will just be to edit the content menu which have the ID number 110 through "Hikashop->Display->Content menus" and set the "Show image" option to NO.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 9 months ago #135494 by matps
That seems to have done the trick, thank you very much Mohamed!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.231 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum