- Posts: 46
- Thank you received: 0
Image Name under image in product
- giorgiofox
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
12 years 9 months ago #135503
by giorgiofox
Image Name under image in product was created by giorgiofox
Hello,
I need to insert the image name under the image in product show.
(please see attached image)
I want to use the image name filed.
What file I need to edit, and what field I need to user?
thanks in advance
Giorgio
I need to insert the image name under the image in product show.
(please see attached image)
I want to use the image name filed.
What file I need to edit, and what field I need to user?
thanks in advance
Giorgio
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 9 months ago #135597
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Image Name under image in product
Hi,
You need to edit the file "show_block_img" via the menu Display>Views and add such code at the end:
However, that will only work for one image. For several images, it's much more complex to do as you need to have divs, store the names of each image and switch between each by adding custom javascript in there. It's possible but that would require the help of a third party developer.
You need to edit the file "show_block_img" via the menu Display>Views and add such code at the end:
Code:
<?php echo $image->file_name; ?>
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.156 seconds