- Posts: 52
- Thank you received: 2
Styling the email that is sent to customer
12 years 9 months ago #135691
by ozwest
Styling the email that is sent to customer was created by ozwest
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
livelifeyou.com
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.2.2.
-- Joomla version -- : 3.2
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Safari 7
I would like to style the output email to the customers. Can you point me to right direction where I would find this?
Thanks
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.2.2.
-- Joomla version -- : 3.2
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Safari 7
I would like to style the output email to the customers. Can you point me to right direction where I would find this?
Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
12 years 9 months ago #135698
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Styling the email that is sent to customer
Hi,
I think that you'll be able to do it by editing your language files.Note that through the business version, you can directly edit your emails through "Hikashop->System->Email".
I think that you'll be able to do it by editing your language files.Note that through the business version, you can directly edit your emails through "Hikashop->System->Email".
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 9 months ago #135742
by ozwest
Replied by ozwest on topic Styling the email that is sent to customer
I was not able to find it in the language files ... maybe I was not a 100% clear ....
I would like to style the email the customer gets as a confirmation for his order.
I had a look at the comparisons of Hikashop and it says that you can easily customise the emails in Starter.
I would like to style the email the customer gets as a confirmation for his order.
I had a look at the comparisons of Hikashop and it says that you can easily customise the emails in Starter.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
12 years 9 months ago #135754
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Styling the email that is sent to customer
Here is the part of your translation file to edit if you want to edit some part of your email through the starter version :
Here is another
thread
talking about this :
Code:
;email content
ORDER_STATUS_NOTIFICATION_SUBJECT="Your order No. %s is now %s at %s"
ORDER_CREATION_NOTIFICATION_SUBJECT="Your order No. %s is now %s at %s"
ORDER_NOTIFICATION_SUBJECT="Your order No. %s at %s"
USER_ACCOUNT_SUBJECT="Account details for %s at %s"
CRON_REPORT_SUBJECT="Your cron has been triggered"
DATE_ON_WEBSITE="The %s at %s"
ORDER_STATUS_CHANGED_TO="The status of your order No. %s has been changed to %s."
HI_CUSTOMER="Hi %s,"
ORDER_CREATION_SUCCESS_ON_WEBSITE_AT_DATE="We are pleased to confirm the creation of your order No. %s at %s on the %s at %s"
YOUR_ORDER="Your order"
SUMMARY_OF_YOUR_ORDER="Summary of your order"
TOTAL_WITHOUT_VAT="TOTAL without VAT : %s"
TOTAL_WITH_VAT="TOTAL with VAT : %s"
ORDER_TOTAL_WITHOUT_VAT="TOTAL without VAT"
ORDER_TOTAL_WITH_VAT="TOTAL with VAT"
ORDER_VALID_AFTER_PAYMENT="Your order will be processed as soon as your payment is received."
THANK_YOU_FOR_YOUR_ORDER="Once again, thank you for your order at %s. We hope to see you again soon."
THANK_YOU_FOR_YOUR_ORDER_BEGIN="Thank you for your order at %s."
THANK_YOU_FOR_REGISTERING="Thank you for registering at %s."
ACCOUNT_MUST_BE_ACTIVATED="Your account must be activated by clicking on the link below. You will then be able to continue your order."
YOU_CAN_LOG_IN_WITH="You can log in the website with the following username and password."
BEST_REGARDS_CUSTOMER="Best regards,<br/>%s"
NEW_ORDER_SUBJECT="New order No. %s created on %s"
HIKASHOP_MAIL_HEADER="If you don't see this email properly, click here to see your order details"
The confirmation email sent to the user after the payment can be changed via the menu System->Emails in the Business edition.
However, if you just want to add some text, you could also override the translation of some of the text of the email via the translation override mechanism:
www.hikashop.com/en/download/languages.html#modify
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 9 months ago #135800
by Plotec
Replied by Plotec on topic Styling the email that is sent to customer
You can edit the layout of the email in media/com_hikashop/mail/order_creation_notification.html.php
The following user(s) said Thank You: ozwest
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 9 months ago #135827
by ozwest
Replied by ozwest on topic Styling the email that is sent to customer
Thank you, this is what I was looking for.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.201 seconds