Skip to main content

Custom Report CSV Export

More
12 years 9 months ago #135928 by matps
Hi There,

I'm in Hikashop > Reports, when I have a report open and click on Export I get a CSV file which has loads of different columns, most of which I do not need. I'm wondering where do I go to configure which columns are exported in this csv file, as I'd be able to free a lot of time up but only exporting what I needed, I'm guessing it's in 'Views'?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 9 months ago #135962 by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Custom Report CSV Export
Hi,

There is no view for that. You would have to edit the function csv of the file administrator/components/com_hikashop/classes/widget.php for that.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.152 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum