- Posts: 11
- Thank you received: 0
show ONLY IN-STOCK
- Eight4Eight
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
12 years 9 months ago #135965
by Eight4Eight
show ONLY IN-STOCK was created by Eight4Eight
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
eight4eight.com/joomla/index.php/catalog
-- HikaShop version -- : HikaShop Essential 2.2.2, Joomla!™ Online Store Component
-- Joomla version -- : 3.2.0
-- PHP version -- : 5.4
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : chrome -lastest
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Error_message
Ok.. so I am trying to get the Menu Item - Catalog to ONLY show items that are instock? I have a bunch of OUT OF STOCK or NO stock items.. I would like to exclude these items when the CATALOG menu item is used.. NOTE: The site also has a menu item - ARCHIVE to show both IN and OUT of stock items.
Basically, how do I create a menu item that shows Only INSTOCK (like categories menu item with option to only show instock items. )
-- HikaShop version -- : HikaShop Essential 2.2.2, Joomla!™ Online Store Component
-- Joomla version -- : 3.2.0
-- PHP version -- : 5.4
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : chrome -lastest
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Error_message
Ok.. so I am trying to get the Menu Item - Catalog to ONLY show items that are instock? I have a bunch of OUT OF STOCK or NO stock items.. I would like to exclude these items when the CATALOG menu item is used.. NOTE: The site also has a menu item - ARCHIVE to show both IN and OUT of stock items.
Basically, how do I create a menu item that shows Only INSTOCK (like categories menu item with option to only show instock items. )
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 9 months ago #135968
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic show ONLY IN-STOCK
In each products listing menu/module, you have the option "Display out of stock products" which allows you to configure that. You will find it with your edit your menu/module via the menu Display>Content menus/modules
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.161 seconds