- Posts: 332
- Thank you received: 6
[SOLVED] Category product display
- LukeDouglas
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
12 years 9 months ago - 12 years 9 months ago #136346
by LukeDouglas
[SOLVED] Category product display was created by LukeDouglas
-- url of the page with the problem -- : KenMcNabb.com
-- HikaShop version -- : HikaShop Standard: 2.2.3
-- Joomla version -- : Joomla! 2.5.16 Stable
-- PHP version -- :5.3.27
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox 25.0
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : No Error message
For the life of me, I cannot get the products for any category menu item to display. All I get is the category list, there are only two, T-Shirts and License Plates. I even cross-checked against another website where I have a working Hikashop. Also, how can I disable sub-categories?
Anyone have a clue which setting I have wrong?
Thanks.
-- HikaShop version -- : HikaShop Standard: 2.2.3
-- Joomla version -- : Joomla! 2.5.16 Stable
-- PHP version -- :5.3.27
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox 25.0
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : No Error message
For the life of me, I cannot get the products for any category menu item to display. All I get is the category list, there are only two, T-Shirts and License Plates. I even cross-checked against another website where I have a working Hikashop. Also, how can I disable sub-categories?
Anyone have a clue which setting I have wrong?
Thanks.
Last edit: 12 years 9 months ago by LukeDouglas.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
12 years 9 months ago #136385
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Category product display
Hi,
Firstly can you tell me how did you configured your category listing content menu through some screenshots ?
Firstly can you tell me how did you configured your category listing content menu through some screenshots ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- LukeDouglas
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 332
- Thank you received: 6
12 years 9 months ago #136433
by LukeDouglas
Replied by LukeDouglas on topic Category product display
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 9 months ago #136575
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Category product display
In the "menu" option of your module, please change it to a products listing and it should work fine.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- LukeDouglas
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 332
- Thank you received: 6
12 years 9 months ago #136586
by LukeDouglas
Replied by LukeDouglas on topic Category product display
I need to take a vacation. Duh! I can't believe I overlooked that. Thanks for looking over my shoulder!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.158 seconds