- Posts: 107
- Thank you received: 1
Migrating PHP version
12 years 9 months ago #137235
by Ronon
Migrating PHP version was created by Ronon
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.2.3
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5.16
-- PHP version -- : 5.2.17
Hello, I have currently installed on my VPS server the PHP version 5.2.17. It is possible that the upgrade to version 5.4.22, but not before not sure if my installation of Joomla and HikaShop will continue to operate normally.
Is it possible to do the upgrade web is spoiled and have to reinstall the whole system from scratch?
Thanks, greetings.
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5.16
-- PHP version -- : 5.2.17
Hello, I have currently installed on my VPS server the PHP version 5.2.17. It is possible that the upgrade to version 5.4.22, but not before not sure if my installation of Joomla and HikaShop will continue to operate normally.
Is it possible to do the upgrade web is spoiled and have to reinstall the whole system from scratch?
Thanks, greetings.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 9 months ago #137241
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Migrating PHP version
Hi,
There will be no problem with HikaShop. It is compatible with PHP 5.4
For Joomla 2.5, I use PHP 5.4 in my development environment and I don't have any trouble.
Regards,
There will be no problem with HikaShop. It is compatible with PHP 5.4
For Joomla 2.5, I use PHP 5.4 in my development environment and I don't have any trouble.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.139 seconds