Skip to main content

Auto-Populate Cart

More
12 years 9 months ago #137407 by matps
Auto-Populate Cart was created by matps
Hi There,

I know this is a longshot, but say if I was doing a promotion on a certain product, would I be able to 'auto-populate' the cart with that product, which the customer could then remove if they wanted to or just proceed to checkout.

I've had a look in System > Configuration and I can't see any such option but thought I'd ask!

Kind Regards,

Matthew

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 9 months ago #137525 by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Auto-Populate Cart
Hi,

There is indeed no such option.
That would require a custom plugin to be developed in order to do that.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.144 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum