Hikashop save emails
- the heatkiller
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
12 years 9 months ago #138067
by the heatkiller
Hikashop save emails was created by the heatkiller
Hello
I often use Hikashop email system to send emails out to my customers. but I'm wondering if hikashop save my emails that I sending out.
Could you possibly tell me where it stores the sendet emails, as it is important for me to save them.
best regrads
Theis
I often use Hikashop email system to send emails out to my customers. but I'm wondering if hikashop save my emails that I sending out.
Could you possibly tell me where it stores the sendet emails, as it is important for me to save them.
best regrads
Theis
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 9 months ago #138103
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Hikashop save emails
Hi,
I am sorry but HikaShop does not save the emails send through the backend of the frontend.
If you want to implement that feature, you can use a custom plugin and get the email content just before an email is sent (using the trigger "onBeforeMailSend").
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/6...mentation.html#other
Regards,
I am sorry but HikaShop does not save the emails send through the backend of the frontend.
If you want to implement that feature, you can use a custom plugin and get the email content just before an email is sent (using the trigger "onBeforeMailSend").
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/6...mentation.html#other
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- the heatkiller
-
Topic Author
- Offline
12 years 7 months ago #143795
by the heatkiller
Replied by the heatkiller on topic Hikashop save emails
Hi now i have time to look on it.
Shall in just add it too hikashop mail.php ?
Shall in just add it too hikashop mail.php ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 7 months ago #143815
by Eliot
Replied by Eliot on topic Hikashop save emails
Hi,
As Jerome said, creating a plugin is the best thing to do. You can directly code inside mail.php but this file will be erased if you install a new version of Hikashop. Plus plugins are really simple to create (it's about 100 lines in your case).
As Jerome said, creating a plugin is the best thing to do. You can directly code inside mail.php but this file will be erased if you install a new version of Hikashop. Plus plugins are really simple to create (it's about 100 lines in your case).
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.178 seconds