Skip to main content

System > Configuration Missing its Styling

More
12 years 8 months ago - 12 years 8 months ago #138992 by Lynn
Hello,

I just performed a clean install of Hikashop Business 2.2.3 and Hikamarket. It all looks fine but the Configuration page (menu System > Configuration ) doesn't have any styling at all. The rest of the menu items in the dashboard look fine and properly styled.

My question is...how do I fix this? Its very strange, and it makes it hard to use.

-- url of the page with the problem -- : back end
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.2.3
-- Joomla version -- : 3.2.1
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.3-7
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : FF Win32 26.0
Last edit: 12 years 8 months ago by Lynn.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 8 months ago #139024 by Xavier
Hi,

Thanks to try to install again HikaShop over your current install.
There was maybe a little error during the install.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 8 months ago #139086 by Lynn
That did not fix the problem.

I installed Business edition first, without installing Starter. Could that be it?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 8 months ago #139108 by Jerome
Hi,

You do not need to install the starter edition.
Could you provide a screenshot of your problem ?

Thanks,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 8 months ago #139112 by Lynn
Sure, here it is. This is what I see when I open up Configuration - see the attachment.


Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 8 months ago #139114 by Jerome
Hi,

I think that you have a PHP fatal error at the end of the page.
Please check your PHP error log.

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 8 months ago #139319 by Lynn
I had someone check it and there's no indication of any errors. He's going to try installing and watching carefully for any errors. That said, are there any files that are modified themselves during the install process? Meaning, can I go through and hand install all files to their proper locations?

I had it installed previously, but the site was wiped before we actually launched it (100%, so nothing is left over). The only thing different in this case so far as I can tell is that we are working with Joomla 3.2.1 and not Joomla 3.1.x.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 8 months ago #139327 by Jerome
Hi,

I am sorry but you have a PHP error at the end of the page.
Your image does not contain anything of Joomla (the header, the menu, etc). So it means that something stop the processing of the page and the web server delivered what has been already processed.
So you see some incomplete content.

So, please check agin.
You can also change the "error reporting level" to "development" or "maximum" in your Joomla global configuration (tab "server").

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 8 months ago #139554 by Lynn
Hi Jerome,

Okay, solved, thanks! There was indeed a missing library.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.272 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum