- Posts: 34
- Thank you received: 0
Comment/Vote System Quit Working
12 years 8 months ago #139305
by yideaz
Comment/Vote System Quit Working was created by yideaz
-- url of the page with the problem -- :https://juil.com/index.php/juil-womens-shoes/sandals/hera
-- HikaShop version -- : The latest, update page is blank
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5.14
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.27
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Any we've tried
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : none
-- HikaShop version -- : The latest, update page is blank
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5.14
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.27
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Any we've tried
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : none
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 8 months ago #139306
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Comment/Vote System Quit Working
Hi,
Please details your problem.
I noticed that you have some javascript errors in your page, due to "SnapEngage". It could affect the JS of the vote/comment system. But you have to details your problem otherwise we won't know what is not working.
Regards,
Please details your problem.
I noticed that you have some javascript errors in your page, due to "SnapEngage". It could affect the JS of the vote/comment system. But you have to details your problem otherwise we won't know what is not working.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 8 months ago #139310
by yideaz
Replied by yideaz on topic Comment/Vote System Quit Working
When you click on "submit comment" it doesn't not submit the comment. Thank you for giving me a place to start with the Snap Engage issue.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 8 months ago #139429
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Comment/Vote System Quit Working
Hi,
Have you edited the view "vote / form" ?
Thanks to check if you have the following line in the code:
Have you edited the view "vote / form" ?
Thanks to check if you have the following line in the code:
Code:
<input type="hidden" name="vote_type" id="vote_type_<?php echo $hikashop_vote_ref_id;?>" value="<?php echo $type_item; ?>"/>
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 8 months ago #139783
by yideaz
Replied by yideaz on topic Comment/Vote System Quit Working
I did not see that line. I replaced the view/form with the original which did have that line. I also removed all snap engage code. Still does not work when someone clicks "submit".
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 8 months ago #139883
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Comment/Vote System Quit Working
It seems that you have edited the form, on your website there is a comment title which is not present by default.
So I think that your changes are causing this problem.
On my local end I have no problems with the comment submit.
So I think that your changes are causing this problem.
On my local end I have no problems with the comment submit.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 8 months ago #139892
by yideaz
Replied by yideaz on topic Comment/Vote System Quit Working
The edit is only in the text of the language file. The form is exactly the form from latest version. It used to work.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 8 months ago #139928
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Comment/Vote System Quit Working
Hi,
I don't really know why but this line is missing in your code:
Thanks to add it in the view "vote / form" just after:
And that should solve the javascript error which is cancelling the submit of the comment.
I don't really know why but this line is missing in your code:
Code:
<input type="hidden" name="vote_type" id="vote_type_<?php echo $hikashop_vote_ref_id;?>" value="<?php echo $type_item; ?>"/>
Code:
<input type="hidden" name="hikashop_vote_ref_id" id="hikashop_vote_ref_id" value="<?php echo $hikashop_vote_ref_id;?>"/>
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.180 seconds