- Posts: 223
- Thank you received: 1
what hika content module or menu is this
- plumbingdeals
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
12 years 8 months ago - 12 years 8 months ago #139706
by plumbingdeals
what hika content module or menu is this was created by plumbingdeals
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
www.plumbingdeals.net/index.php/newport/.../514-newport-kitchen
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.2.3
-- Joomla version --
.1
-- PHP version -- : x.x.x
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : XXXXX x.x.x
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Error_message
I can never figure this out...how do I determine the correct content menu or module to edit the display of this page. I'm pretty sure it's a content module but as they all just say "Associated products listing for category listing menu....", how can I find the right one?
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.2.3
-- Joomla version --
.1-- PHP version -- : x.x.x
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : XXXXX x.x.x
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Error_message
I can never figure this out...how do I determine the correct content menu or module to edit the display of this page. I'm pretty sure it's a content module but as they all just say "Associated products listing for category listing menu....", how can I find the right one?
Last edit: 12 years 8 months ago by plumbingdeals.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 8 months ago #139720
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic what hika content module or menu is this
Right click on the elements and click on "inspect element". You'll see the HTML of HikaShop and search for such divs:
hikashop_category_information_module_XXX or hikashop_category_information_menu_XXX
As you can see there, you have the hikashop_category_information_module_209 inside the hikashop_category_information_menu_263 div so that means that you have your elements displayed by the module with the id 209 as an associated module of the menu with the id 263
hikashop_category_information_module_XXX or hikashop_category_information_menu_XXX
As you can see there, you have the hikashop_category_information_module_209 inside the hikashop_category_information_menu_263 div so that means that you have your elements displayed by the module with the id 209 as an associated module of the menu with the id 263
The following user(s) said Thank You: plumbingdeals
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- plumbingdeals
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 223
- Thank you received: 1
12 years 8 months ago #139980
by plumbingdeals
Replied by plumbingdeals on topic what hika content module or menu is this
PERFECT!
Just what I was looking for and needed.
Thank you
Just what I was looking for and needed.
Thank you
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.161 seconds