- Posts: 101
- Thank you received: 0
Multiple Shipping Payment Zone Restriction
12 years 8 months ago #139896
by onyc
Multiple Shipping Payment Zone Restriction was created by onyc
Hello,
I am using manual shipping but I have an issue with the zoning. I have a shipping option that I want to restrict to like 10 counties but it only allows me to restrict to only one country. How do I achieve this?
View attached, I need to add more than Canada. I am also having same issue on payment options.
Thanks
I am using manual shipping but I have an issue with the zoning. I have a shipping option that I want to restrict to like 10 counties but it only allows me to restrict to only one country. How do I achieve this?
View attached, I need to add more than Canada. I am also having same issue on payment options.
Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 8 months ago #139899
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Multiple Shipping Payment Zone Restriction
Hi,
You can create a shipping zone which will include several countries.
After that, you can use the shipping zone for your payment method.
Regards,
You can create a shipping zone which will include several countries.
After that, you can use the shipping zone for your payment method.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.150 seconds