- Posts: 46
- Thank you received: 0
price shows twice on product page
12 years 8 months ago #140011
by mank087
price shows twice on product page was created by mank087
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
www.pssgpcshop.com/index.php/hikashop/pr...category_pathway-164
Hello on my product page, linked above, you can see the price displays twice. Is there any way to remove one of them?
Hello on my product page, linked above, you can see the price displays twice. Is there any way to remove one of them?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 8 months ago #140064
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic price shows twice on product page
Hi,
You should turn off the display of the price per weight option of the configuration so that it doesn't display below the unit price.
You should turn off the display of the price per weight option of the configuration so that it doesn't display below the unit price.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 8 months ago #141098
by ceciliasp
Hi, I have the same problem and even though I followed Nicolas` instructions I still see the price twice....
Any idea of what that could be?
I'm attaching a prtscrn (sorry, the site is in spanish, I hope you can still understand)
Replied by ceciliasp on topic price shows twice on product page
nicolas wrote: Hi,
You should turn off the display of the price per weight option of the configuration so that it doesn't display below the unit price.
Hi, I have the same problem and even though I followed Nicolas` instructions I still see the price twice....
Any idea of what that could be?
I'm attaching a prtscrn (sorry, the site is in spanish, I hope you can still understand)
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 8 months ago #141158
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic price shows twice on product page
Hi,
In your case, it looks like you have two prices set on your product. You should double check that.
Otherwise, please provide a link to the page.
In your case, it looks like you have two prices set on your product. You should double check that.
Otherwise, please provide a link to the page.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.160 seconds