- Posts: 222
- Thank you received: 1
filters broken pages
12 years 8 months ago - 12 years 8 months ago #140119
by Vero
filters broken pages was created by Vero
latest versions
I have aded two filters, all was okey. But after adding 3th filter I can't acces my product pages ( home page no problem).
I have a screen with:
SQL=SELECT DISTINCT b.product_id,max(a.category_id) as max_Kleur_keuze, min(a.category_id) as min_Kleur_keuze, max(a.category_id) as max_maat, min(a.category_id) as min_maat, max(a.category_id) as max_m-maat, min(a.category_id) as min_m-maat FROM uxgib_hikashop_product_category AS a LEFT JOIN uxgib_hikashop_product AS b ON a.product_id=b.product_id WHERE b.product_published=1 AND b.product_type = 'main' AND a.category_id IN (32) AND (b.product_access = 'all' OR b.product_access LIKE '%,1,%') ORDER BY a.ordering ASC
What happend?
vero
I have aded two filters, all was okey. But after adding 3th filter I can't acces my product pages ( home page no problem).
I have a screen with:
SQL=SELECT DISTINCT b.product_id,max(a.category_id) as max_Kleur_keuze, min(a.category_id) as min_Kleur_keuze, max(a.category_id) as max_maat, min(a.category_id) as min_maat, max(a.category_id) as max_m-maat, min(a.category_id) as min_m-maat FROM uxgib_hikashop_product_category AS a LEFT JOIN uxgib_hikashop_product AS b ON a.product_id=b.product_id WHERE b.product_published=1 AND b.product_type = 'main' AND a.category_id IN (32) AND (b.product_access = 'all' OR b.product_access LIKE '%,1,%') ORDER BY a.ordering ASC
What happend?
vero
Last edit: 12 years 8 months ago by Jerome.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 8 months ago #140125
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic filters broken pages
Hi,
Please use the mysqli driver instead of the mysql one.
The mysql driver in Joomla 3 does not display the SQL error message so it is more difficult to see the error if we just have the SQL request.
Regards,
Please use the mysqli driver instead of the mysql one.
The mysql driver in Joomla 3 does not display the SQL error message so it is more difficult to see the error if we just have the SQL request.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.145 seconds