- Posts: 60
- Thank you received: 1
Missing print invoice button in front end
12 years 8 months ago #140340
by mitchie
Missing print invoice button in front end was created by mitchie
Hi,
Yes, I've enabled "allow user to print invoice in the front end" in configuration -> display -> general display options.
What am I missing?
Thanks in advance
Yes, I've enabled "allow user to print invoice in the front end" in configuration -> display -> general display options.
What am I missing?
Thanks in advance
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
12 years 8 months ago #140370
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Missing print invoice button in front end
Hi,
Can you give me more information about the issue that you are having ? Don't you have any print button when you check one of your confirmed orders through your front-end order listing section ?
Can you give me more information about the issue that you are having ? Don't you have any print button when you check one of your confirmed orders through your front-end order listing section ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 8 months ago #140384
by mitchie
Replied by mitchie on topic Missing print invoice button in front end
Hi Mohamed,
I cleaned up cache and now the print icon is shown!
Thank you!
I cleaned up cache and now the print icon is shown!
Thank you!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.168 seconds