- Posts: 60
- Thank you received: 1
Paypal sandbox msg "this invoice has been paid"
12 years 8 months ago #140341
by mitchie
Paypal sandbox msg "this invoice has been paid" was created by mitchie
Hi,
I'm testing the payment with paypal default plugin.
After a failure, I place everytime a new order (new order number too). At the end of paiment attempt on paypal sandbox website I get the following error "This invoice has been already paid. Please contact the merchant".
Obviously, as I made a new order each time, it is not possible it is already paid.
I've even changed the invoice format, adding letters, and logout login, but I get always the same alert message.
Any hint?
Thanks in advance
I'm testing the payment with paypal default plugin.
After a failure, I place everytime a new order (new order number too). At the end of paiment attempt on paypal sandbox website I get the following error "This invoice has been already paid. Please contact the merchant".
Obviously, as I made a new order each time, it is not possible it is already paid.
I've even changed the invoice format, adding letters, and logout login, but I get always the same alert message.
Any hint?
Thanks in advance
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 8 months ago #140359
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Paypal sandbox msg "this invoice has been paid"
Hi,
That means that the paypal account was already used before by another ecommerce solution which already used up these numbers.
I invite you to follow our documentation on that error:
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/i...l-error.html#already
That means that the paypal account was already used before by another ecommerce solution which already used up these numbers.
I invite you to follow our documentation on that error:
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/i...l-error.html#already
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 8 months ago #140381
by mitchie
Replied by mitchie on topic Paypal sandbox msg "this invoice has been paid"
Hi Nicolas,
thanks for your help.
I haven't such of that block config in sandbox account, anyway altering the autonumber solved my prblem.
Thanks you.
thanks for your help.
I haven't such of that block config in sandbox account, anyway altering the autonumber solved my prblem.
Thanks you.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.192 seconds