- Posts: 75
- Thank you received: 1
Contact Us for more info recipient
12 years 8 months ago #140346
by spotstv
Contact Us for more info recipient was created by spotstv
Hi there,
This may be a really simple question to answer; but where can I edit the recipient for the 'Contact Us for more information' form that appears on the product view. I have looked everywhere, including the documentation and cannot seem to find it!! I must be missing something.
Thanks in advance.
This may be a really simple question to answer; but where can I edit the recipient for the 'Contact Us for more information' form that appears on the product view. I have looked everywhere, including the documentation and cannot seem to find it!! I must be missing something.
Thanks in advance.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
12 years 8 months ago #140372
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Contact Us for more info recipient
Hi,
Note that you'll probably find your answer through this thread :
Note that you'll probably find your answer through this thread :
HikaShop uses the "from" email address that you configured in the Emails section of the configuration for the receiver of the contact email
The following user(s) said Thank You: spotstv
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.162 seconds