- Posts: 33
- Thank you received: 0
buy button does not redirect
12 years 8 months ago - 12 years 8 months ago #140418
by medean
buy button does not redirect was created by medean
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
www.velacell.de
-- HikaShop version -- : business 2.2.3
-- Joomla version -- : 3.2
-- PHP version -- : 5.5
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : firefox
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Error_message
Hallo,
sorry for my bad english. I configured the shipping methods and payment methods.... but when I want to make an order and selected the payment method and click buy it shows me the page can´t be found. HikaShop Google Checkout payment plugin and HikaShop no SSL outside checkout plugin are published.... don´t know what I did wrong. Can someone help?
-- HikaShop version -- : business 2.2.3
-- Joomla version -- : 3.2
-- PHP version -- : 5.5
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : firefox
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Error_message
Hallo,
sorry for my bad english. I configured the shipping methods and payment methods.... but when I want to make an order and selected the payment method and click buy it shows me the page can´t be found. HikaShop Google Checkout payment plugin and HikaShop no SSL outside checkout plugin are published.... don´t know what I did wrong. Can someone help?
Last edit: 12 years 8 months ago by medean. Reason: writing mistake
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 8 months ago #140430
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic buy button does not redirect
Hi,
I am not able to reproduce the issue on your website. Can you provide a user account ?
I am not able to reproduce the issue on your website. Can you provide a user account ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 8 months ago #140499
by medean
Replied by medean on topic buy button does not redirect
Hallo,
you can log in now with name: hika and password: hikatest
There might be something wrong with the shipping methods. I need 4 different ones.
1. For orders under 60€ - cost 4,90€ (in Germany)
2. Orders above 60€ - free shipping (Germany)
3. Rest of Europe - cost 9€
When I made the restrictions in the method: min price: 0,01€ to 59,99€ it didn´t show that in the list (pic 1)
you can log in now with name: hika and password: hikatest
There might be something wrong with the shipping methods. I need 4 different ones.
1. For orders under 60€ - cost 4,90€ (in Germany)
2. Orders above 60€ - free shipping (Germany)
3. Rest of Europe - cost 9€
When I made the restrictions in the method: min price: 0,01€ to 59,99€ it didn´t show that in the list (pic 1)
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 8 months ago - 12 years 8 months ago #140501
by medean
Replied by medean on topic buy button does not redirect
There is also another thing I would like to change:
When I have an item in the cart and click on "kasse" (think thats order in the english version) it shows on top of the new page that a delivery-method should be chosen. But of course you need first to log in or register to choose that - how can I let that message disappear?
thanks
When I have an item in the cart and click on "kasse" (think thats order in the english version) it shows on top of the new page that a delivery-method should be chosen. But of course you need first to log in or register to choose that - how can I let that message disappear?
thanks
Last edit: 12 years 8 months ago by medean.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 8 months ago #140588
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic buy button does not redirect
Hi,
I'm not able to login on your checkout.
I'm getting the error:
Warnung
Zugriff verweigert! Entweder ist das Benutzerkonto noch nicht aktiviert oder es wurde gesperrt!
×
Nachricht
Keine Liefermethode gewählt
Bitte konfigurieren Sie Ihre Zahlungsmethoden
Keine Zahlungsmethoden gefunden!
Could you have a look ?
I'm not able to login on your checkout.
I'm getting the error:
Warnung
Zugriff verweigert! Entweder ist das Benutzerkonto noch nicht aktiviert oder es wurde gesperrt!
×
Nachricht
Keine Liefermethode gewählt
Bitte konfigurieren Sie Ihre Zahlungsmethoden
Keine Zahlungsmethoden gefunden!
Could you have a look ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 8 months ago #140611
by medean
Replied by medean on topic buy button does not redirect
sorry for that - but good news, the problem is solved now. Had to deactivate a plug in.
thanks
thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.186 seconds