- Posts: 14
- Thank you received: 0
Internal server error
- Campatelli
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
12 years 8 months ago #140420
by Campatelli
Internal server error was created by Campatelli
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
www.urbanoutlet.it/abbigliamento-firmato-siena/
-- HikaShop version -- : essential 2.2.3
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5.17
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.25
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : all of them
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : INTERNAL SERVER ERROR
I get this error when I click on the CATEGORIES PAGE and during registration. If I click RELOAD it works, though. ANy idea?
Lucia
-- HikaShop version -- : essential 2.2.3
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5.17
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.25
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : all of them
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : INTERNAL SERVER ERROR
I get this error when I click on the CATEGORIES PAGE and during registration. If I click RELOAD it works, though. ANy idea?
Lucia
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 8 months ago #140428
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Internal server error
Look in the PHP error log file of your web server in order to locate the "fatal error" responsible for that internal server error and that will give more information on why you get that.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Campatelli
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 14
- Thank you received: 0
12 years 8 months ago #140435
by Campatelli
Replied by Campatelli on topic Internal server error
Mon Jan 20 17:34:50 2014] [error] [client 95.235.189.206] Premature end of script headers: index.php, referer:
Lucia
Lucia
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 8 months ago #140439
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Internal server error
This is the apache error log, not the PHP error log. Please ask your hosting company if you don't know where to find it.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.167 seconds