Skip to main content

Using an Image and then Link to Product Page

More
12 years 8 months ago #140495 by bluewave
-- url of the page with the problem -- : mywebsite.com/mypage
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.2.1
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5.16
-- PHP version -- : 5.2
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome/FF latest
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Error_message

I have created images in an article and i want to add link to them that goes to hikashop product page. Finding no good way to do this...

I have searched forum archive, etc. And, i realize there is a product button for editor-xtd. However, The product button produces hundreds of pages in no order and is quite cumbersome.

Is there an easy way to find the URL of the product page for the product I want so that I can easily link an image. I have a lot of these, also.

Thanks

(Note, I have tried using the product button, then the filter, then checking the link to product, and hitting insert...it deletes my image).

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 8 months ago #140512 by Mohamed Thelji
Hi,
As you said, you should use the product button, reading the documentation will probably help you to use it.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 8 months ago #140605 by bluewave
this creates a product tag system (parenthesis, etc.). It does not provide a way to create a link for a specific image....

any other way how to quickly locate the URL of a product?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 8 months ago #140655 by nicolas
It's easy. The URL of a product is:
Code:
http://yourwebsite.com/index.php?option=com_hikashop&ctrl=product&task=show&product_id=XX
where XX is the id of the product.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.206 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum