- Posts: 46
- Thank you received: 0
Export product URLs
12 years 8 months ago #140699
by mank087
Export product URLs was created by mank087
Hello,
Can someone describe to me how I can export the product URLs for all of my products? I have nearly 1000 products and I would like to have all the links in an excel fie.
Thank you!
Can someone describe to me how I can export the product URLs for all of my products? I have nearly 1000 products and I would like to have all the links in an excel fie.
Thank you!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 8 months ago #140732
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Export product URLs
Hi,
If you want to export the field "product url" of your products, you can do a product export in your HikaShop backend.
This field is the value if fills yourself.
If you want to export the all final product urls, it won't be possible for HikaShop to do such job. At this moment I will recommend you to use a web-crawler in order to find all urls.
Regards,
If you want to export the field "product url" of your products, you can do a product export in your HikaShop backend.
This field is the value if fills yourself.
If you want to export the all final product urls, it won't be possible for HikaShop to do such job. At this moment I will recommend you to use a web-crawler in order to find all urls.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.173 seconds