- Posts: 33
- Thank you received: 0
guest and registered order
12 years 8 months ago #141420
by medean
guest and registered order was created by medean
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
velacell.de
-- HikaShop version -- : newest business
-- Joomla version --
.2
-- PHP version -- : 5.5
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : firefox
Hallo,
in our shop the order should be possible for guests and registered ones....but when a customer wants to register during the buy it´s not possible... might be only a wrong configuration, cause I just had just changed that also guests can order :S
can someone help me with that?
-- HikaShop version -- : newest business
-- Joomla version --
.2-- PHP version -- : 5.5
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : firefox
Hallo,
in our shop the order should be possible for guests and registered ones....but when a customer wants to register during the buy it´s not possible... might be only a wrong configuration, cause I just had just changed that also guests can order :S
can someone help me with that?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
12 years 8 months ago #141436
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic guest and registered order
Hi,
The solution will be to :
- Go to the page "Hikashop->System->Configuration->Checkout"
- Set the "Display method for registration" option to Switcher
- Set the "Registration" option to Registration and Guest
The solution will be to :
- Go to the page "Hikashop->System->Configuration->Checkout"
- Set the "Display method for registration" option to Switcher
- Set the "Registration" option to Registration and Guest
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 8 months ago #141538
by medean
Replied by medean on topic guest and registered order
HI,
I am sorry, but I can´t find that. I have the german version and don´t know which config you mean
Could you show me a screen shot with a cross or something
regards
I am sorry, but I can´t find that. I have the german version and don´t know which config you mean
Could you show me a screen shot with a cross or something
regards
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 8 months ago #141573
by Eliot
Replied by Eliot on topic guest and registered order
Here is a screen of how it should be configured:
Attachment not found
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 8 months ago #141632
by medean
Replied by medean on topic guest and registered order
Yay, that was it. Thank you a lot!!! :lol:
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.204 seconds