- Posts: 86
- Thank you received: 3
After upgrade, css broken on category not on home
- magickarle
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
12 years 8 months ago #141783
by magickarle
After upgrade, css broken on category not on home was created by magickarle
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
directduchinois.ca/index.php/category/12-meubles.html
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.2.3
-- Joomla version -- : 3.2.0
-- PHP version -- :5.3.26
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : All
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : no error
My template and CSS is fine on the homepage.
But if I choose a category (any of them on any browser), the layout/css doesn't seem to be applied anymore (or correctly)
.
I have upgraded joomla but same problem.
I have rebuilt the menu (as well the hiden) same problem.
I uninstaleld sh404sef just in case, same problem.
Not sure what else I can try.
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.2.3
-- Joomla version -- : 3.2.0
-- PHP version -- :5.3.26
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : All
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : no error
My template and CSS is fine on the homepage.
But if I choose a category (any of them on any browser), the layout/css doesn't seem to be applied anymore (or correctly)
.
I have upgraded joomla but same problem.
I have rebuilt the menu (as well the hiden) same problem.
I uninstaleld sh404sef just in case, same problem.
Not sure what else I can try.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 8 months ago #141825
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic After upgrade, css broken on category not on home
Hi,
It's a template problem.
If you remove the SEF it will work. If you fix the path of the CSS inclusion, it will work too.
Regards,
It's a template problem.
Code:
<link rel="stylesheet" href="templates/protostar/css/template.css" type="text/css">
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
The following user(s) said Thank You: magickarle
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- magickarle
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 86
- Thank you received: 3
12 years 8 months ago - 12 years 8 months ago #141849
by magickarle
Replied by magickarle on topic After upgrade, css broken on category not on home
I have disabled the option in global configuration.
It took a littler while but after cache refreshed, it fixed the issue.
I guess if I am using sh404sef, I do not need to activate the joomla syste, sef?
I understand I am stretching your scope of support and I do appreciate
Thank you
It took a littler while but after cache refreshed, it fixed the issue.
I guess if I am using sh404sef, I do not need to activate the joomla syste, sef?
I understand I am stretching your scope of support and I do appreciate
Thank you
Last edit: 12 years 8 months ago by magickarle.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 8 months ago #141867
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic After upgrade, css broken on category not on home
Hi,
I do not "know" sh404sef so I am really not the best to answer you.
If you fix your template for the css inclusion, you will be able to use a SEF system, the joomla one or the SH404 one.
Regards,
I do not "know" sh404sef so I am really not the best to answer you.
If you fix your template for the css inclusion, you will be able to use a SEF system, the joomla one or the SH404 one.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
The following user(s) said Thank You: magickarle
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.194 seconds