Virtuemart import issue - heads up
12 years 8 months ago #141853
by DeeEmm
Virtuemart import issue - heads up was created by DeeEmm
Hi Guys, just tried to migrate a site from VirtueMart to HikaShop and found a bit of an issue.
On the VirtueMart installation the table prefix was not 'virtuemart' and so the migration failed. I fixed the issue by carrying out a search and destroy in the following file...
/administrator/components/com_hikashop/helpers/importvm.php
I'm pretty sure that the table prefix is something that's configurable when installing VM so it might be a good idea to add this option to the migration script.
DM
On the VirtueMart installation the table prefix was not 'virtuemart' and so the migration failed. I fixed the issue by carrying out a search and destroy in the following file...
/administrator/components/com_hikashop/helpers/importvm.php
I'm pretty sure that the table prefix is something that's configurable when installing VM so it might be a good idea to add this option to the migration script.
DM
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 7 months ago #142075
by Tristan
Replied by Tristan on topic Virtuemart import issue - heads up
Hi,
Indeed, it's a feature we already put in our todo list, and we'll implement ASAP.
Does the import now fully work with your fix ?
Tristan
Indeed, it's a feature we already put in our todo list, and we'll implement ASAP.
Does the import now fully work with your fix ?
Tristan
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 7 months ago #142078
by DeeEmm
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 7 months ago #142242
by DeeEmm
Replied by DeeEmm on topic Virtuemart import issue - heads up
Actually I did find one issue.
The order_created date was not imported correctly. I fixed my database by running the following SQL
UPDATE `#__hikashop_order` SET `order_created` = `order_modified`
Not a perfect fix but worked in my case.
Not really sure if the issue is a bug in the migration script or as a result of my search and destroy.
DM
The order_created date was not imported correctly. I fixed my database by running the following SQL
UPDATE `#__hikashop_order` SET `order_created` = `order_modified`
Not a perfect fix but worked in my case.
Not really sure if the issue is a bug in the migration script or as a result of my search and destroy.
DM
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 7 months ago #142368
by Tristan
Replied by Tristan on topic Virtuemart import issue - heads up
Well, according to me, the order_created and the order_modified dates are the good one. During the import, we just copy the created_date from Virtuemart in our table, so it shouldn't be different after the import.
Please notice the order_id in Hikashop after import doesn't correspond to the Virtuemart's order_id.
PS : I added the option you talked about (prefix table), so it will be available in our next release.
Please notice the order_id in Hikashop after import doesn't correspond to the Virtuemart's order_id.
PS : I added the option you talked about (prefix table), so it will be available in our next release.
The following user(s) said Thank You: DeeEmm
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 7 months ago #142401
by DeeEmm
Replied by DeeEmm on topic Virtuemart import issue - heads up
I'm guessing that it must have been an issue due to my modification. I did not check the code after I performed the search and replace.
Great work BTW.
Great work BTW.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.180 seconds