Problems in backend - Joomla 3.2.1
12 years 8 months ago #141924
by DuFFi_SK
Problems in backend - Joomla 3.2.1 was created by DuFFi_SK
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.2.3
-- Joomla version -- : 3.2.1
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : IE 11, Firefox 26.0
Hello, I am experiencing big problems with HikaShop backend. Every menu is looking weird and I cannot add pictures to the products. When I choose Add picture, new small window appear in lower left, but I am not able to choose and add picture. Please look at the attached pictures. Thank you.
-- Joomla version -- : 3.2.1
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : IE 11, Firefox 26.0
Hello, I am experiencing big problems with HikaShop backend. Every menu is looking weird and I cannot add pictures to the products. When I choose Add picture, new small window appear in lower left, but I am not able to choose and add picture. Please look at the attached pictures. Thank you.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 8 months ago #141935
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Problems in backend - Joomla 3.2.1
Hi,
You are using Joomla 3 with a template which is not Bootstrap compatible.
At this moment, you will have to change a special configuration value in order to deactivate bootstrap in the backend.
See: www.hikashop.com/forum/3-bug-report/7903...ey-should.html#93398
Regards,
You are using Joomla 3 with a template which is not Bootstrap compatible.
At this moment, you will have to change a special configuration value in order to deactivate bootstrap in the backend.
See: www.hikashop.com/forum/3-bug-report/7903...ey-should.html#93398
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
The following user(s) said Thank You: DuFFi_SK
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 7 months ago #142009
by DuFFi_SK
Replied by DuFFi_SK on topic Problems in backend - Joomla 3.2.1
Changing Hathor template to isis did the job. Thank you.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 7 months ago #142399
by dklbwf
Replied by dklbwf on topic Problems in backend - Joomla 3.2.1
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 7 months ago #142416
by Eliot
Replied by Eliot on topic Problems in backend - Joomla 3.2.1
Hi there,
If this is a fresh install you can try to reinstall.
If this is a fresh install you can try to reinstall.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.219 seconds