- Posts: 82
- Thank you received: 1
Dynamic "My Account" Link on Joomla Login Module
12 years 7 months ago #142090
by jmbgreen
Dynamic "My Account" Link on Joomla Login Module was created by jmbgreen
-- HikaShop version -- : HikaShop [1312231536]
-- Joomla version -- : 3.2.1
Hello,
I am modifying the Joomla Login Module and want to add a button link to "My Account" of Hikashop for logged in users.
There is already a menu item for HikaShop » user.
I want the link to be dynamic and not hard-coded (being able to match any future changes on the menu-item) and make it direct always to the same URL as the corresponding Menu Item.
Can you please drop any advise how to accomplish this ?
-- Joomla version -- : 3.2.1
Hello,
I am modifying the Joomla Login Module and want to add a button link to "My Account" of Hikashop for logged in users.
There is already a menu item for HikaShop » user.
I want the link to be dynamic and not hard-coded (being able to match any future changes on the menu-item) and make it direct always to the same URL as the corresponding Menu Item.
Can you please drop any advise how to accomplish this ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 7 months ago #142119
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Dynamic "My Account" Link on Joomla Login Module
Hi,
I don't know of such possibility. You'll have to add your code in the module's code in modules/mod_login/tmpl/default.php or modules/mod_login/tmpl/default_default.php but it won't be simple if you want it to be dynamic...
I don't know of such possibility. You'll have to add your code in the module's code in modules/mod_login/tmpl/default.php or modules/mod_login/tmpl/default_default.php but it won't be simple if you want it to be dynamic...
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 7 months ago #142151
by jmbgreen
Replied by jmbgreen on topic Dynamic "My Account" Link on Joomla Login Module
hey Nicolas,
I have already hard-coded the link in a template override for the module.
I was just thinking to improve it by making it dynamic.
A way to use component's router inside the module and have a way to guess the menu item.
I have already hard-coded the link in a template override for the module.
I was just thinking to improve it by making it dynamic.
A way to use component's router inside the module and have a way to guess the menu item.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.167 seconds