- Posts: 96
- Thank you received: 3
Can't find CSS Shop #3 body.site
12 years 7 months ago #142422
by Digishop
Can't find CSS Shop #3 body.site was created by Digishop
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
mywebsite.com/mypage
-- HikaShop version -- : Businness 2.2.3
-- Joomla version -- : 3.2.1
-- PHP version -- : x.x.x
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : XXXXX x.x.x
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Error_message
Hello,
I'm using the Joomla! template 'protostar' for my webshop. Now I want to change the bg colour of the body. The default css body.site from the template.css file in protostar css is overwritten by shop #3. But I can't find this rule anywhere?
This is the page tinyurl.com/kakvx4n
-- HikaShop version -- : Businness 2.2.3
-- Joomla version -- : 3.2.1
-- PHP version -- : x.x.x
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : XXXXX x.x.x
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Error_message
Hello,
I'm using the Joomla! template 'protostar' for my webshop. Now I want to change the bg colour of the body. The default css body.site from the template.css file in protostar css is overwritten by shop #3. But I can't find this rule anywhere?
This is the page tinyurl.com/kakvx4n
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 7 months ago #142441
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Can't find CSS Shop #3 body.site
Hi,
Your question is not related to HikaShop (or HikaMarket).
For your Joomla customization questions, please use the joomla forum : forum.joomla.org
Regards,
Your question is not related to HikaShop (or HikaMarket).
For your Joomla customization questions, please use the joomla forum : forum.joomla.org
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.173 seconds