- Posts: 82
- Thank you received: 1
Product Multiple Images like the demo
12 years 7 months ago - 12 years 7 months ago #142763
by jmbgreen
Product Multiple Images like the demo was created by jmbgreen
Hi,
Is there any special configuration required for having the multiple images in product display work like the demo here: demo.hikashop.com/index.php?option=com_h...ow&Itemid=83&lang=en
### EDIT / UPDATE
My issue is that I don't get the same effect, of changing the main image when hovering over the other ones.
Is there any special configuration required for having the multiple images in product display work like the demo here: demo.hikashop.com/index.php?option=com_h...ow&Itemid=83&lang=en
### EDIT / UPDATE
My issue is that I don't get the same effect, of changing the main image when hovering over the other ones.
Last edit: 12 years 7 months ago by jmbgreen. Reason: Solved
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
12 years 7 months ago #142805
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Product Multiple Images like the demo
Hi,
No there is no special configuration which is required to do that, can you give me a link to your product page so that I can directly check it ?
No there is no special configuration which is required to do that, can you give me a link to your product page so that I can directly check it ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 7 months ago #142835
by jmbgreen
Replied by jmbgreen on topic Product Multiple Images like the demo
hey thanks for replying - do not even bother - it was already working on my site - but for some reason I was blind to see it...(- that took me some hours - researching here and there - and just realized right after I posted here).
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
12 years 7 months ago #142877
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Product Multiple Images like the demo
Thanks for your feedback
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.175 seconds