- Posts: 108
- Thank you received: 1
Product description on product page - table
12 years 7 months ago #143695
by mdraeger
Product description on product page - table was created by mdraeger
Hello Hikashop! Hope all is well.
I searched the topics on how to remove the description but it appears what I want is slightly different.
How do I remove the short "product description and read more"; when displaying in tables. This description is already in the tabs below.
thanks
Martin
I searched the topics on how to remove the description but it appears what I want is slightly different.
How do I remove the short "product description and read more"; when displaying in tables. This description is already in the tabs below.
thanks
Martin
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 7 months ago #143768
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Product description on product page - table
Hi,
You can add that CSS on your pages:
.hikashop_product_description_main_mini{display:none;}
You can add that CSS on your pages:
.hikashop_product_description_main_mini{display:none;}
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 7 months ago #143772
by mdraeger
Replied by mdraeger on topic Product description on product page - table
Okay thanks but where do I add this? To the frontend css via config display?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 7 months ago #143776
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Product description on product page - table
Yes, for example. Or in your template CSS.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 7 months ago #143956
by mdraeger
Replied by mdraeger on topic Product description on product page - table
Nicolas,
I have tried inserting your code in both locations without any luck. Is there more code to this? or a specific line # in the frontend css?
M
I have tried inserting your code in both locations without any luck. Is there more code to this? or a specific line # in the frontend css?
M
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 7 months ago #143977
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Product description on product page - table
No, you can put it anywhere.
If it doesn't do anything, then we're probably not talking about the same thing.
Please provide a link to the page with what you want to change and a screenshot with what you want to remove circled and I'll be able to tell you.
If it doesn't do anything, then we're probably not talking about the same thing.
Please provide a link to the page with what you want to change and a screenshot with what you want to remove circled and I'll be able to tell you.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 7 months ago #144073
by mdraeger
Replied by mdraeger on topic Product description on product page - table
Okay so the page is
naturalsports.ca/natural-sports-fishing-...ct/184-metanium.html
the attached shows the description I would like removed. It is duplicated in the table below the product image and I prefer only have the description in the table - not directly under the product picture.
thanks
martin
the attached shows the description I would like removed. It is duplicated in the table below the product image and I prefer only have the description in the table - not directly under the product picture.
thanks
martin
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 7 months ago #144074
by mdraeger
Replied by mdraeger on topic Product description on product page - table
with attachment this time
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
12 years 7 months ago - 12 years 7 months ago #144081
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Product description on product page - table
Hi,
I just tested the CSS code that Nicolas gave you, and it's working fine, so you should follow that tutorial to add this CSS code :
I just tested the CSS code that Nicolas gave you, and it's working fine, so you should follow that tutorial to add this CSS code :
Code:
.hikashop_product_description_main_mini {
display: none;
}
Last edit: 12 years 7 months ago by Mohamed Thelji.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.214 seconds