Skip to main content

How must does it cost USD?

More
12 years 7 months ago #145483 by simmiepam
-- url of the page with the problem -- : mywebsite.com/mypage
-- HikaShop version -- : x.x.x
-- Joomla version -- : x.x
-- PHP version -- : x.x.x
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : XXXXX x.x.x
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Error_message

This might be a crazy question....but when I login to buy Essentials...I see the amount in EUR 49,95

How much is that in USD? I don't see a currency switcher on the site, so no clue what I'm going to pay.

Thanks
Pam

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 7 months ago #145484 by drmad
Replied by drmad on topic How must does it cost USD?
If you are paying via Credit Card, you should ask your card center to give you an indicative rate for the payment FX rate for EUR; Hika will only charge you in EUR to your card and the FX is happening with your card center EUR > USD.

If you are paying via Paypal, there is a FX indicator in their control panel, you can check the indicative Payment and Transfer FX rate for respective currencies. Hika will only charge you in EUR only.

Note: Since the credit card / Paypal payment may not happen in the same day of your purchase, FX rates are still subject to change due to time.

(I am not a staff) but someone who familiar with this.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jerome

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.154 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum