- Posts: 39
- Thank you received: 1
Offline page
12 years 7 months ago #146431
by alison
Offline page was created by alison
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
www.todo-peluqueriayestetica.com
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.2.2
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5.7
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.25
Hello,
I would remove the button to add order because I'm changing price and do not want to close the page. as I do. I want sevea product and price but without the option to buy.
Thank you,
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.2.2
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5.7
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.25
Hello,
I would remove the button to add order because I'm changing price and do not want to close the page. as I do. I want sevea product and price but without the option to buy.
Thank you,
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 7 months ago #146489
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Offline page
Hi,
In that case, turn on the "catelogue mode" option of the configuration.
In that case, turn on the "catelogue mode" option of the configuration.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 7 months ago #146521
by alison
Replied by alison on topic Offline page
Hello,
I could indicate which section of the configuration is? not find it.
Thank you,
I could indicate which section of the configuration is? not find it.
Thank you,
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 6 months ago #146532
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Offline page
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
The following user(s) said Thank You: alison
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.172 seconds