- Posts: 80
- Thank you received: 0
The checkout process doesn't end
12 years 6 months ago #146750
by leonora
The checkout process doesn't end was created by leonora
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
mywebsite.com/mypage
-- HikaShop version -- : x.x.x
-- Joomla version -- : x.x
-- PHP version -- : x.x.x
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : XXXXX x.x.x
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Error_message
Hi,
I'm configurating the checkout. When the custom isn't registered user and hi needs do it in time, the process stops in the Adress step and the system says me that I have to login or register.
I attach a copy of screen
Thanks in advance.
Leonora.
-- HikaShop version -- : x.x.x
-- Joomla version -- : x.x
-- PHP version -- : x.x.x
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : XXXXX x.x.x
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Error_message
Hi,
I'm configurating the checkout. When the custom isn't registered user and hi needs do it in time, the process stops in the Adress step and the system says me that I have to login or register.
I attach a copy of screen
Thanks in advance.
Leonora.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 6 months ago #146766
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic The checkout process doesn't end
Hi,
In the checkout workflow, is the 'login' step present ?
If not, thanks to add it even if it's for a guest checkout, it's needed.
In the checkout workflow, is the 'login' step present ?
If not, thanks to add it even if it's for a guest checkout, it's needed.
The following user(s) said Thank You: leonora
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.168 seconds