- Posts: 182
- Thank you received: 1
Number problem
12 years 6 months ago #147485
by resif
Number problem was created by resif
Why seeking numbers unnumerik list?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 6 months ago #147508
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Number problem
Hi,
I am sorry but I don't understand your question.
Regards,
I am sorry but I don't understand your question.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 6 months ago #147561
by resif
Replied by resif on topic Number problem
why not 36 37 38 39 why so mixed... i
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 6 months ago #147562
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Number problem
You need to enter the order you want for each values in your characteristic.
Go in the menu Products>Characteristics, edit your characteristic, and configure the "ordering" value of each one of your values so that they displey in the order you want in the dropdown.
Go in the menu Products>Characteristics, edit your characteristic, and configure the "ordering" value of each one of your values so that they displey in the order you want in the dropdown.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.182 seconds