- Posts: 107
- Thank you received: 1
Layout customisation
In my module type Associated products listing for category listing menu on the HP I use a DIV as a type of layout, it displays the short description which I would like to disable, is it possible to to do it specifically for this module as for other listings modules I would like to keep it?
Any help much appreciated!
Best regards,
Kashka
-- url of the page with the problem -- : hammocks.ie/hammocksUAT/
-- HikaShop version -- : HikaShop Business 2.2.3
-- Joomla version -- : Joomla! 3.2.3
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
When you create a listing module, you can choose the type of the display.
For products there are "image", "image and title", etc.
In your case you use a layout with the description and you have to use another.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Best regards,
kashka
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
You'll just have to change the value of the "Type of item layout" option through the "Parameters for DIV" tab of your product listing content module configuration page.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Thanks,
Kashka
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Any ideas?
Thanks,
Kashka
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
Did you do some modifications through the files of the "product" view like "listing_div" through "Hikashop->Display->Views" ? if that's the case, can you remove them by using the trash icon and test it again ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
no I didn't, please see the file attached.
any other ideas?
Please log in or register to see it.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
I just checked your website and it seems like you fixed your issue, if that's not the case can you show me screenshots of how did you configured your Hikashop content module which have the ID number 111 when you have your issue ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
I didn't fix my issue, the layout you saw was set up to display the image only, and that worked fine, but I want to display the image plus the title, I changed it now for your information so you can see that it still displays the short description. I attached the screen grabs with the settings.
Thanks,
Kashka
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
So can you give me a temporary access to your back-end so that I can directly check from where your issue is coming from ?
Thank you.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Kashka
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
I'm currently having a "Username and password do not match" error message with the access that you gave me when I try to access to your back-end.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
I'm really sorry, I don't know what went wrong, I tested it and it's ok now, the same credentials.
Thanks,
Kashka
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Thanks,
Kashka
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
As I told you through a private message, I'm still having a "Username and password do not match" error message with the access that you gave me when I try to access to your back-end ( hammocks.ie/administrator/index.php ).
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Didi I give you the wrong URL?
It's: hammocks.ie/hammocksUAT/administrator/
the same credentials, please try again and I guarantee it will work.
Thanks,
Kashka
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Just to let you know I changed the layout on one of the listing pages to show you additional problem:
hammocks.ie/hammocksUAT/index.php/hammocks layout "image & description"
layout is completely interrupted
hammocks.ie/hammocksUAT/ "image & title"
displaying description too
Thanks,
Kashka
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
Thanks for the back-end access, can you :
- Go to "Hikashop->Display->Views"
- Save the customization (on text filesfor example) that you have done through the files of the "product" view of your front-end template.
- Remove these customizations and test it again.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Thanks you!
Kashka
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.