- Posts: 177
- Thank you received: 4
Upgrading from 2.2.3 to 2.3.0
12 years 6 months ago #148697
by kchahine
Upgrading from 2.2.3 to 2.3.0 was created by kchahine
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
morenadancewear.com.au/
and
salsashoes.com.au/
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.2.3
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5.19
I am having a problem updating my two Hikashop versions from 2.2.3 to 2.3.0, is there anything that need to be done besides downloading the latest file and upgrading? I am getting error for both websites.
Regards.
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.2.3
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5.19
I am having a problem updating my two Hikashop versions from 2.2.3 to 2.3.0, is there anything that need to be done besides downloading the latest file and upgrading? I am getting error for both websites.
Regards.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
12 years 6 months ago #148704
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Upgrading from 2.2.3 to 2.3.0
Hi,
And can you try to install it via FTP ? If it still not working, can you give me more information about the error that you are having ?
And can you try to install it via FTP ? If it still not working, can you give me more information about the error that you are having ?
The following user(s) said Thank You: kchahine
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.152 seconds